Affiliate marketing: The Trend
The new trend in advertising and marketing is called “Affiliate marketing” meaning a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. Affiliate marketing overlaps with other Internet marketing methods, because affiliates often use regular advertising methods. But affiliates sometimes use less orthodox techniques, such as publishing reviews of products or services offered by a partner.
InterTEN experts’ team on Affiliate marketing has the pleasure to announce you the launch of the Affiliate marketing seminars’ cycle.
The Affiliate marketing seminars are your chance to acquire knowledge, experience and best practice on the issues, trends and developments around this topic.
Attendance is limited to 3- 4 attendees, with hands on workshops facilitated by interTEN to ensure all participants get the most from the session.
• What is Affiliate Marketing.
• Who can be Affiliate Marketer.
• How can I become an Affiliate Marketer.
• I have started with Affiliate Marketing. Now what?
• Different types of marketing and how can be combined with Affiliate Marketing.
• Can someone make a living from Affiliate Marketing?
Register NOW for the Affiliate Marketing Seminar by sending us an email at email@example.com with your personal data (name, surname, email, occupation, telephone).